Updates for Mount Olive families:
- Niche.com has ranked MOTSD #31 in New Jersey and in the top 3% nationally with an A+ rating! This is our highest ranking ever and a climb of 30 spots since 2018. Thank you to the students, faculty, staff, admins, parents, and BoE members whose dedication makes MO such a special learning organization!
- Students in grades 6-12 whose families selected in-person instruction will return to in-person instruction according to the following schedule:
- 10/19: Cohort B Grades 6, 11, 12
- 10/26: Cohort A Grades 6, 11, 12
- 11/2: Cohort A Grades 7, 8, 9, 10
- 11/4: Cohort B Grades 7, 8, 9, 10
- 11/9: Cohort A Grades 6-12
- 11/16: Cohort B Grades 6-12
- Please review the 10/14 letter from Mr. Stansberry to to 6-12 families regarding schedules and cohort request forms.
- As per executive order, election day (11/3) is an all virtual remote learning day for ALL grade levels.
- 11/2 and 11/4 will be fully virtual remote learning days for Grades 6, 11, 12.
- As of 11/16 Grades 9-12 will have the option to change from the remote cohort (C) to an in-person Cohort (notification deadline 10/16).
- As of 12/7 Grades PK-8 will have the option to change from the remote cohort (C) to an in-person cohort (notification deadline 11/4). The request process to change cohorts will be forthcoming from building principals next week.
- In-person student activities and clubs will resume 10/27 on campus at MOHS and MOMS.
- Please visit our Reentry Plan Site for important information regarding health and safety guidelines for in-person instruction.
- Click here for this week's Athletics Department newsletter.
- This week's school-specific e-newsletters:
- Highlights from this week:
- Check out @MtOliveEats on Instagram! ALL remote and in-person students are eligible for free meals until 12/31. Complete this form to order lunch for students attending in-person instruction. In September 13,673 meals were distributed to MO students.
- Email ITHelpDesk@motsd.org if you need a Chromebook for your student.