Updates for MO families on the fourth day of the COVID-19 health-related closure:
- Please go to tinyurl.com/MOhealthplan and view the Health-Related Closure Plan that contains vital information about home instruction assignments, WiFi access, free and reduced meal pick-up, and continuity of District operations.
- Please see Governor’s Murphy’s message regarding aggressive social distancing.
- We are working very closely with Mayor Greenbaum, MO Township Administrator Tatarenko, and the MO Health Department to ensure our MOTSD families are as healthy and safe as possible. Contact the MO Department of Health COVID-19 hotline at (862) 419-4300 with any suspected cases.
- With the exception of MOMS, all MOTSD buildings, fields, and grounds are closed to all staff, students, and community members.
- All registered MOTSD students who qualify for free and/or reduced lunch can pick up boxed breakfasts and lunches Monday-Friday during the health-related closure at Mount Olive Middle School from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- The PowerSchool parent portal has been disabled. Parents in grades 6-12 should refer to Google Classroom for student assignments. See: Parents Guide to Google Classroom
- The COVID-19 crisis is a stressful time for our students. The MOTSD Guidance Department will be available to our students by appointment each day from 9 a.m. - 2p.m. Please click this link for counselor contact information and to schedule an appointment.
- Stay tuned for information about virtual Parent Universities that will take place next week to help keep parents informed and provide an opportunity to ask questions.
- The administrative team is planning to facilitate virtual faculty meetings and a virtual professional development day next week to plan for the contingency of an extended closure past 3/27.
- Highlights from home instruction: