Happy Saint Patrick's Day to the MO families who are celebrating today!
Updates for MO families on the second day of the COVID-19 health-related closure:
- Please go to tinyurl.com/MOhealthplan and view the Health-Related Closure Plan that contains vital information about home instruction assignments, WiFi access, free and reduced meal pick-up, and continuity of District operations.
- Please see Governor’s Murphy’s message regarding aggressive social distancing.
- With the exception of MOMS, all MOTSD buildings, fields, and grounds are closed to all staff, students, and community members.
- All registered MOTSD students who qualify for free and/or reduced lunch can pick up boxed breakfasts and lunches Monday-Friday during the health-related closure at Mount Olive Middle School from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Click this link and complete the form if you would like to be issued a WiFi-enabled Chromebook for your grade 3-5 student on March 18, 2020 at Mount Olive Middle School from 7:30 AM until 9:30AM.
- Click this link to complete the form if you have a child in grades 1 or 2 and would like to be issued a MOTSD WiFi-enabled Chromebook. Pickup is March 18, 2020 at Mount Olive Middle School from 9:30AM until 10:30AM.
- Click here for directions to access remote WiFI on an MOTSD issues device.
- The PowerSchool parent portal has been disabled. Parents in grades 6-12 should refer to Google Classroom for student assignments. See: Parents Guide to Google Classroom
- Highlights from day 1 of home instruction:
Click https://t.co/QK1CC0yXaM to watch our March STEAM challenge. Create a flipgrid https://t.co/lVMOg2gvc7 (code: mv3162020) to share your trap and how it will work! If you brought your trap to school, please share what you did and how it will work! @MountOliveTSD @ZywickiR pic.twitter.com/rtMxiCJcdJ— Mountain View School (@MtView07836) March 16, 2020
Hey @tincroadschool! Interested in solving some puzzles w/classmates over the next few weeks? Watch the video below and then upload your Flipgrid! @PtoTinc @ZywickiR @MountOliveTSD @Flipgrid #onlinelearning #remotelearning #njed https://t.co/bJHYULXPdt— Scott Lipson (@ImScottLipson) March 15, 2020
Parents and students....keep checking our Home Instruction classroom. Links to Symbaloo and Clever for easy access. Good luck with day 1 @MrsGarry3 @CMSmtolive #thisiscms pic.twitter.com/u6CDF989uE— Carrie Polglase (@MrsPolglase) March 16, 2020
Day one of remote learning! Band students will receive one on one lessons via Google hangouts that they signed up for via Google Calendar appointment slots!— John DiEgidio (@jdiegidio1) March 16, 2020
Yes, I’m nerding out.......Yes, I’m wearing my ID. @PrincipalMOHS @MountOliveTSD @mohschoirs @AdessaMo pic.twitter.com/5iqaBVDa6S
Google classrooms updated ✔️— CMS Elementary School (@CMSmtolive) March 16, 2020
Answering parent emails & calls ✔️
Staff PLC on Google Meet✔️
Twitter filled with resources for our families ✔️
Students completing their choice boards✔️
Day 1 is 🔥#LearningNeverStops@ZywickiR @NicoleMusarra @MathWithMrsM
Our Google Classrooms are up and running. They provide additional information and many resources. We are always here for you! Continue to stay healthy and know your teachers believe in you ❤️ @BrittHenrick @MrsBigora1st @CMSmtolive pic.twitter.com/6PpLLPpvJg— Kelly Biagiotti (@KellyBiagiotti) March 16, 2020